...for a different kind of girl

silent surburban girl releasing her voice, not yet knowing what all she wants to say about her life and the things that make it spin. do you have to be 18 to be here? you'll know when i know.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

anonymous

Thank you.

Thank you, anonymous.

I honestly don't know if you are out there, living somewhere in the world beyond my computer screen, but if you are, thank you. Your encouraging words for me, carefully crafted so as not to give anything about yourself away to me no matter low long I wracked my brain, are words I'm tucking into my bag and carrying with me to retrieve and review when the day forces me to. The kindness you shared with me and my family is overwhelming and appreciated. So very appreciated.

So, thank you, anonymous. If it was you and you are out there, please know I'm grateful.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not it ...

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Bijoux said...

Anonymous folks are either angels or devils....never in betweeners.
Glad yours was an angel!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Giving thanks for your blessings. . .

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

yay, anonymous!

Hugs and thoughts & prayers still going strong, and adding in a ty for anonymous people too

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

anonymous rocks!!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Principled Slut said...

It's wonderful when someone manages to share exactly what you need at the moment. I hope you continue to find strength through this trying time.

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger TheLab said...

WONDERFUL! I hope more anonymous-es appear and you swiftly make it through this time!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

ive been getting an anonymous person lately who is the exact OPPOSITE of the person you are describing... i'd like to stab him/her/them/it in the eye with a weed-wacker..

Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Homemaker Man said...

Just catching up here. I started at the bottom. Scary, stressful. And that was just the hamburger helper.

Sorry. If I could do something to help, I would. I guess I'll say I've been fired, laid-off, dismissed, and even un-hired before and I still manage to find something so I'm sure that you guys will be landing lightly on the balls of your feet quite soon. Keep up with your lists, please! I'm enjoying them,

Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger MsPicketToYou said...

PICKET HAS YOUR BACK.

I'll always love you.

Friday, February 17, 2012 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home